Utilizziamo i cookie per rendere migliore la tua esperienza di navigazione. Per rispettare la nuova direttiva sulla privacy, è necessario chiedere il tuo consenso per impostare i cookie. Per saperne di più.
1. What size wheels and/or plugs fit my shoes? If you look inside the empty wheel cavity (the wheel cavity is the hole on the bottom of the shoe where you normally insert your wheel and/or plugs), you'll find the type and size of wheel/plug that your shoe uses imprinted inside the wheel cavity. For example, if it reads 'FATS-L (UK 8-12)', you will need to order FATS wheels and/or plugs in a size LARGE, which fits shoes in UK sizes 8 through 12. Please note: If the imprint only shows a size (Small, Medium or Large), you will need the FATS style in the stated size.
2. How long will it take for my order to get to me? Please see our shipping information page.
3. Can I order Internationally? We are not currently shipping outside of Uk or Europe. If you’re visiting our site from outside of the UK and Europe, please scroll over the Countries tab on Heelys.com to find a retailer or distributor in your country.
4. How can I find out the status of my order? For registered users, to track your order, please login and click on Log In. You can check the history of your orders and check the status on those orders. You can also click on the link from your order confirmation email.
5. Why is there no paperwork with my shipment? As we are conscious of wasting paper we have decided to go paperless, as every little helps. If you wish to view your order details please refer to your confirmation email.
6. I checked out as a Guest. Can I still track my order? If you have an order you would like to track and you haven't registered, please email customer service and they will be able to provide you the latest shipping information.
7. What’s your return policy? Please visit our Shipping and Returns section.
8. What payment methods do you accept? We currently accept Paypal, Visa, and Mastercard.
9. Did my card get charged? When using a credit or debit card on heelys.eu.com your financial institution may place a monetary hold on your account. This hold is usually released when the completed transaction is received by the bank, but the release of the hold may take several days, depending on your banks policies. Please check with your financial institution for more information.
10. Can I cancel or change my order once it has been placed? We pride ourselves in processing your order as quickly as possible. Orders are sent to the warehouse generally the same day. Once the order has been received by our warehouse we can no longer cancel or change an order. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you realize you need to make a change or cancel and we will try to service this request.
11. My promo or discount code is not working? We recommend that you check the valid through date to ensure that the promo code is still valid. If the promo code is still valid, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
12. How do I apply a discount toward my order? At the top right of the page you will see "MY BASKET". Select "MY BASKET" and scroll down in your cart until you see "DISCOUNT CODE & GIFT". Type your promo code in this field and click "APPLY COUPON". Once applied, if the promotion is valid you will see in green writing, "Entered coupon code". The discount code will now be applied at checkout.
13. Can I combine promo codes/offers? No, promo codes are designated for one and only one order.
14. Can I expedite my shipping? Currently we do not offer expedited shipping.
15. My size shows Out Of stock. How can I order? Sizes that that are displayed in the list with Out Of Stock are sold out. To see when your size might be back in stock, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .Currently we do not offer back orders.
HEELYS SHOE QUESTIONS:
1.What are Heelys? Heelys are shoes with a single or double wheel in the heel. They allow the wearer to go from walking to rolling simply by shifting their weight to their heels. When the wheels are easily removed, the shoe performs just like any other shoe.
2. Are the wheels in Heelys removable? The wheels are easy to put in and easy to take out. You can wear your Heelys without the wheel and they look and function just like any other shoe. *Heelys do not have retractable wheels"
3. Are there Heelys with two wheels? Yep! They are great for first-time skaters, because two wheels provide more stability and balance. Once the skater is ready for one wheel, the smaller wheel can easily be removed, turning them into a normal pair of Heelys. Not all sizes and styles come available in the two-wheeled model.
4. Do wheels come with my Heelys? Of course! When ordering from our site, we guarantee your Heelys shoes will arrive with a set of wheels, Heel Plugs and a Plug Removal Kit.
5. How do I order new axles? We do not sell axles separately. You will need to purchase replacement wheels if you need new axles.
6. What sizes do Heelys come in? How do Heelys sizes fit? • Two Wheel Models are available in sizes 11- 5 • Youth One Wheel Models are available in sizes 11 - 6 • Adult Sizes are available in sizes 9 - 13 • All Models are Whole sizes ONLY and medium width. Sizes generally run true to slightly small we encourage you to choose the larger size if you are between sizes. • Not all models come in all sizes • Please use the universal size chart to assist in determining the best fit for you.
7. Are there different sized wheels?/ What happens if I lose my wheels? If you look inside the empty wheel cavity (the wheel cavity is the hole on the bottom of the shoe where you normally insert your wheel and/or plugs), you'll find the type and size of wheel/plug that your shoe uses imprinted inside the wheel cavity. For example, if it reads 'FATS-L (UK8-12)', you will need to order FATS wheels and/or plugs in a size LARGE, which fits shoes in UK sizes 8 through 12.
8. How do I insert my wheels into the shoes? Follow the steps below to insert your wheels back into the shoes: *Place the wheel in the wheel bracket and make sure the axle is aligned with the axle arms. *With the palm of your hand, push the wheel into the bracket as hard as you can. You should hear a clicking sound indicating that the axles are seated securely. *Visually inspect the wheel to make sure it is straight, and after putting the shoes on, stomp each heel to check for seating one last time.
9. What is ABEC and what does it have to do with my wheels? ABEC, Annular Bearing Engineering Counsel, is a rating system used by the bearing manufacturers (ABEC 1, 3, 5 and 7). Usually the higher the rating the more precise and smooth the ride is. The ABEC rating does not, however, determine the speed of the wheel and is in no way a measure of the quality of the wheel. The tag on the shoes will tell you what ABEC rating they are.
10. Should protective gear be worn with Heelys? We highly recommend its use when the wheels are in the shoes.
11. What are some safety rules of thumb? *Always stagger your feet with your strong foot in front – putting them side-by-side will result in your feet sliding out from under you. *When walking with the wheels in, do not lean back on your heels and make sure to walk with your toes touching the ground first. *Be extra cautious when skating on uneven surface – debris and crevices can cause sudden stops and uncontrolled movements. *Never skate faster than you can walk. When you feel like you are losing balance, stop skating by putting your toes down and lean forward.
12. What are some common courtesies when using Heelys? *Crowded public areas are not good places for skating. *Do not cause inconvenience to others by running into them or cutting them off. *Do not endanger others' safety or your own. *Follow the rules in public places – if there is no skating allowed, make sure to take out your wheels. *Respect others' rights to enjoy public places just as you do.
13. How do I clean my shoes? You can clean your shoes with a damp cloth. Do not wash your shoes in the washing machine as this may damage the shoes and will void your warranty.
14. How do I remove/clean the axles and bearings on the wheels? We do not recommend that you remove either the axles or the bearings! You can purchase bearing solution at your local skate store.
15. What do I do if my wheels are squeaky? Cleaning your wheels with some bearing lubricant will usually solve the problem.
16. What happens if my wheel bracket wears out? The wheel bracket embraces the wheel and is recessed 3 to 5 mm from the outsole. It is made with high-density polyurethane for stiffness and durability. However, it does not resist abrasion. Even though the outsole is made with highly abrasion resistant rubber, which wears up to 10 times longer than regular outsole rubber, the shoes are no longer safe for skating once the heel bracket wears out and the axles have no proper room for seating.
17. What are Heel Plugs and what do they do? Heel Plugs go into the soles of your Heelys footwear when the wheels are removed and help to prevent debris from getting into the wheel brackets. Please note that while it's important to keep your wheel wells clean when putting in your wheels, you still wear your shoes without the plugs.
18. How do you take the heel plugs out? Heelys models that come with plugs also come with a removal tool to pop the plugs out. To remove the heel plugs, insert the removal tool all the way into the slot between the heel plug and the sole. Then pull away from the plug. The heel plug should pop out. Please be careful to direct the heel plugs away from yourself and others.
19. Can I use the removal tools to remove my wheels? The removal tool is designed for removing the heel plugs from your Heelys. We do not recommend removing your wheels with the removal tool because it may damage the wheels, which are to be removed by hand.
20. How do I remove my wheels? Follow the steps below to remove your wheels: *Hold the shoe upside down with the sole and wheel facing away from you. Position both thumbs (one on top of the other) against the side of the wheel that is closer to you. *Using your thumbs, push out and upward on the side of the wheel. Because axles are pressure fitted into the axle arms, removing the wheels may be difficult at first. *If after step #2, the wheel has not come loose, turn the shoes around and repeat step #2 on the other side of the wheel. *To prevent potential injury, always point the bottom of the show away from you and others. *Using the heel plug tool to remove your wheels may damage the wheels, which are designed to be removed by hand.
21. Where do I purchase replacement wheel kits and what size do I need? If you look inside the empty wheel cavity (the wheel cavity is the hole on the bottom of the shoe where you normally insert your wheel and/or plugs), you'll find the type and size of wheel/plug that your shoe uses imprinted inside the wheel cavity. For example, if it reads 'FATS-L (UK 8-12)', you will need to order FATS wheels and/or plugs in a size LARGE, which fits shoes in UK sizes 8 through 12. You can purchase replacement wheel kits on our Heelys Shop.
22. Are Heelys shoes Vegan friendly? Yes! We design our shoes with different fabrics such as synthetic nubuck and canvas. You will find this information listed on the product pages' details. Also, no animal products are used in the glues or adhesives we use to make our shoes. If you don’t find the answer to your question here, Contact Us, and we will get back with you as soon as possible.